Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hiatus

I ran today. Tired, but it feels good. The half marathon is in a month, and I MUST run. I cannot run the half without training for it. I also need to prepare for the Tough Mudder in June. I don't really have the motivation for the races, but I have already signed up and paid for them, so I'm committed. I think it's very smart to charge for running a race. It's harder to back out when you've already paid a somewhat significant sum. You're invested.

Easter is coming. My church is doing Feaster, which is hearkening back to the Old Testament celebrations of holy days and thinking of Easter as a celebration, a party, a feast. Christ is risen. Rejoice! Celebrate! I think it is an interesting concept, and I'm interested to see how it turns out.

I was going to add an introspection, but I'm a bit tired for that, so it will have to wait until later.

TTFN

No comments: