Friday, July 25, 2008

I feel like a 5 year old

You know how kids sometimes decide that they are going to help out Mommy and Daddy and end up making a bigger mess than the original. I'm there.

The night before, Dad asked me to tidy up the house and vacuum for Mom, as she's been busy this past week. So, I did. I decided that I was going to do a thorough vacuuming. As I was moving to a different part of the house, I saw some dust and rusk coming out of the zipper, but I zipped it back and kept going. Turns out, the vacuum is not bagless. In fact, Mom had just had it cleaned and hadn't yet put in the new bag. And now, it is all dirty again. Go me.

2 comments:

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Oh, that's a funny story, Brenna. You got an A+ for effort, though! I just got my whole house vacuumed yesterday. It just feels good, knowing it's done. :)

meg

jessica said...

Ahhhh! Soon you'll be using Mrs. Martin's vacumm...and no housekeeper. I'm sure you'll figure it all out splendidly.

Although it will be nice not to be wakened by the noise of the housekeepers, I'm going to miss all their bathroom scrubbing.