Saturday, February 16, 2008

Break

This past week was very stressful. I now have all 5 classes, and I am learning and figuring out a lot. Things are going well, but it is very busy and stressful nonetheless. I am enjoying my job. It is a job, but I pay to do it. :-) We now have mid-winter break, which is wonderful. I thought they might cancel it because of all the snow days, but they didn't, and I really need it. I was able to catch up on sleep last night, which was much needed. I'm going to see 27 Dresses with a friend tonight. It looks cute and good as chick flicks go. We'll see. Anyway, back to school. That's pretty much all I think and talk about anymore. I need to find a balance. I am too easy with some classes and too hard with others. My teachers are very good, though, and they are helping me figure things out. The principle will be observing me sometime, which is nerve-wracking to think about, but he seems nice and helpful. With break this upcoming week, I am going to visit my grandparents and then go to Kyle and Gretchen's wedding! I am so excited. It will be good for me to get away from campus and school and think of other things.

I know this may be a "boring" blog without pictures, but I don't take many or upload them very often. Some may come in the future. Who knows.

3 comments:

Angy said...

So how was the movie?

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Hi Brenna!

I was thinking about you today! Sounds like your busy. :) I was wondering if you would make it to Kyle's wedding. Great! That'll be fun to see you next weekend!

Take Care!

Meg

Kara said...

Hey English major! It's principal, not principle. Not that I have any right to critique you. Say hello to Illinois for me.