Friday, February 1, 2008

Hello

Today is another snow day. Yay! Tuesday we didn't have school due to ice. I'm really glad for the day off because I'll be better prepared for the lessons on Monday. I have taken over 5th hour juniors and will take over the sophomore classes on Monday as well as 6th hour juniors. Whew. It's a lot of work, and I need to be diligent and a better time manager than I am. Also, I think that I am getting sick, which is not good. My throat is scratchy. School/student teaching is my life now. That's about all I can really talk about. :-) My first lesson on Wednesday did not go very well, but yesterday was much better. I'm not quite sure what the difference was. Maybe I loosened up a bit. I went in with a "be tough" attitude and I realized that there is a balance and I will find it. I'm excited for the sophomore classes. They have spunk, though maybe too much at times. :-)

Wearing jeans is becoming a thing of excitement, as I cannot wear them at school. Also, on Wednesday I had the most wonderful sandwich. The bread and meat were amazing. It was really thick bread with the seeds and stuff in it and smoked turkey, the good stuff. Yum!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I definitely feel you on the jeans! I *can* wear them at work, but I don't feel professional, so I don't. It makes weekends more special!