Friday, May 15, 2009

Be strong, be brave and take no sass

I know, I've been remiss in posting, but I've also been crazy busy. I'm really glad that we are on summer hours now. I don't like the earlier mornings, but I get off work an hour early. We had the first performance yesterday. It was a small crowd, but it went well. The audience was really good. My parents and a friend are coming for the weekend, and I cannot wait! I just want work to be done and to see my family and friends again.

The other night, I had a visitor. A huge daddy long legs spider crawled over me while I was in bed. I bludgeoned it with my Bible and disposed of it with a church info sheet.

I'll have to get a picture of my hair and makeup for the last play I do. Not knowing how to apply makeup well is a good thing in this case. :-) And I actually like my crazy teased hair.

1 comment:

The Sisson Clan said...

At least the spider had a "christian" death . . . .
wink