Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ay, this is Birnam Wood

My posts all sound the same, and they will until the middle of May. Things are busy with the plays, and they're only going to get crazier, but I'm enjoying myself. It's so nice to meet new people and have new experiences. No practice on Thursday, (a day off, gasp!) and I'm going to see a movie with a friend. There are some good movies coming out, and I can't wait until "Up" comes out. It looks cute, and I really like Pixar movies.

The weather has been gorgeous, and I've been walking the path by the lake, but I haven't been able to do it as much because I don't get out of practice until after dark most days. It shouldn't go as long tonight, hopefully, as I have several things that I need to do. There's a campus job that I'm looking at, and I think I'll try to apply for it. It closes tomorrow, so we'll see. I'm not real gun ho about it, as I'm afraid it might be a lot of stress and responsibility to juggle it and classes, but it can't hurt to apply.

TTFN, Ta ta for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for walks by the lake. and I bet it's a REAL lake, not the little man-made things they have around here ;)