Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Come and Dine the Master Calleth Come and Dine

I just bought a table and 4 wooden chairs. Really cheap, which is awesome. And, two of the chairs are caned! I didn't know this from the picture on craigslist, and I am very excited. The chairs match in pairs, so there are two caned chairs and two uncaned chairs. I wasn't able to bring the table back, as it wouldn't fit in the car, so I need to see if one of my friends who has an SUV can help me haul it. Angy moved out the table and couch, and it will be a couple weeks before my new roommate moves in. She has a couch, and I think I may get one of my rocking chairs that are currently in my room at my parents' house. It will be the same apartment, but it will look different, as it will have "new" furniture. I'll have to get used to that. :-)

I really need to go to the store and buy food. But the deli is closed. And I don't want to go out. But I really need beverages and food. Sigh.

No comments: