Friday, August 6, 2010

Round and Round the Mulberry Bush

I took a "nap" this evening, and my body decided that I had gone to bed. I probably hijacked my sleep schedule, but oh well. I have a lot of things I should do tonight, but I doubt they will get done. I really dislike working weekends. It's hard to get things done.

I was a the Lilly Library all day today. I have finished the hours for my internship, now I need to finish everything else for it, like reading articles, write my journal, and make up a presentation. I stayed later than I was expecting to, as there were some people who came in to specifically look at the puzzles. They were very excited and knowledgeable, and I learned a lot from them as well. :-) It's nice when you can share collections with people who are really interested.

I have a new roommate. Two new roommates actually. She has a rabbit named Louie. He is beautiful and very soft. She lets him out when she is home and he runs around the apartment. Everything is going very well so far, and I am looking forward to the rest of the year, as I think this is going to work out well.

Good night.

1 comment:

Ancient Aunt said...

I had a nap today, too, and my body woke up wondering what day it was! Glad you had the sharing time over puzzles... Enjoy Louie! Our "soft fuzzy" has crossed the rainbow bridge, as they say, and the house is a little too empty! Think of you often! - Your Ancient Aunt