Friday, August 13, 2010

Higglety Pigglety

I have awesome neighbors. One of them came down and cleaned our carpet, as he had rented a carpet cleaner and still had solution and time on the rental. So nice of him!

Also, I had a slight scare about my computer, as I received an e-mail with the wrong order number, but I called and everything is ok. My computer is almost ready to be shipped!

We got cable yesterday, and we are kind of ridiculously excited about it. I'm such a TV junkie. :-)

My car is in the shop, and I should call and see how long it will take to be fixed. Hopefully all will go well and not take too long.

I have learned how to kill fruit flies. Put vinegar in a bowl and mix it with dish soap. The vinegar attracts the flies and the dish soap kills them. It works well, and we have a nice collection of fly corpses.

There is a lot of moving and getting ready for the new school year around here. I need to focus on what's coming up, but I am enjoying a more relaxed schedule right now. I work this afternoon. Three hours in AV and 1 at regular reference. I like working in AV. It is a nice change of pace. And I love doing staff picks. :-)

Take care

No comments: