Monday, April 4, 2011

Apartment Hunting

I just got back from the dale. Dad and I went up to look for apartments, and though I found one maybe, I'm still going to keep looking. Sigh. I was really hoping to find something when I went up today. I don't really have time to go back up. Oh well, it will all work out, but I would appreciate prayers.

I have a lot to accomplish this week/month. I really need to kick into gear. Final push and then I'm done! Cannot wait!

The reality of going back to the dale is setting in. I am going to miss B-town, even though I didn't think I would. I'm going to miss my friends and the ethnic restaurants and the public library. I am looking forward to being a part of HFMC again, my new job, and finally being able to invest in the community. It's just weird that I will finally have a "real" job and be established and settled. Even though I know the community and people there, it will still be hard to adjust back. It will be good, but it will be hard. I'm going to try to have a plan to survive the winter and beat the blues. :-)

No comments: