Monday, May 16, 2011

Dash it all Tibbs, dash it all. (101 Dalmations) I had a post going, and then I somehow deleted it, and because of the settings on the computer, it didn't save any of it. Sigh.

I'm going to go on a short run after this. It will be the first run since the 1/2. I want to keep running, but I think I'll stick to shorter distances for awhile, 2-5 miles.

The move date is getting ever closer. I have a lot to do this week, but I don't mind. I'm fitting packing around my social calendar. Hanging out with friends is bittersweet now, but I wouldn't miss it for anything. I'm going to miss my church friends and the 20 somethings group. I wish that I could still be a part of it, but I have to move on.

I watched 12 Angry Men last night. I'm not a big fan of it, as it's kind of bleeding heart and I think the kid was guilty, but it's a classic and a good movie. The characters are really good. And, they're doing it for community theater in September, which I'm considering auditioning for. I probably shouldn't plan this far ahead, but it gives me something to look forward to and prepare for. I've chosen a monologue already, and I'm going to start memorizing it. It's an angry monologue, which is hopefully appropriate for a play that has the word angry in the title. :-)

Peace and blessings.

No comments: