Sunday, July 3, 2011

Updates

Thank goodness for Netflix. I signed up a couple days ago, and then got sick. Blargh. I don't have cable, so it helps pass the time. I have been watching movies and Dr. Who. I just finished season 1, and I am looking forward to season 2, especially as I've been told that David Tennant is awesome as the Doctor. We'll see. I became rather partial to the first Doctor (Christopher Eccleston).

There is a church wide potluck tonight and then watching fireworks. I might try to make it out, but I'm not sure I'll last for the fireworks. I don't like feeling like a blob and having low energy. I want to go out walking and running, but my body says no, though I was able to make the short walk to and from church.

I am now officially a librarian, as the former librarian retired on Thursday. It's a bit stressful, and I am going to need to go in on Tuesday and do some work. We get Monday and Tuesday off for the holiday, which is great, but it also means that we have to work on Labor Day. Any way, since I am still learning the ropes, it takes me a lot longer to do things, and I need to catch up and prepare for some things for Wednesday.

TTFN

No comments: