Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Well...

Yeah, I'm not sure if I like blogspot as well as Xanga, though I think it's more private. Xanga was fun. More options. I suppose lamenting a blog venue on a different blog venue is not ezactly "kosher." I don't know what it is about posting, about putting my words out there for people to read. For people who I may not even know, to read. A self-absorption, I suppose. Must go to bed. Not super coherent right now, I'm afraid.

By the way, I'm going to be a student teacher at Reading High school. It's about 20 minutes away. It's bigger than my school back home. It will be an experience. I'm glad to know, but I'm also really nervous. Next semester.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Due to your name, I might have the librarian song from Music Man in my head all day.
Great.
AM