Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm Back

I'm back from fall break, and had a wonderful time. But now it's WORK! I'm quite behind I'm afraid. I'll post pics hopefully this weekend. Kara's family was so kind to let us stay with them. I finally got to meet some of her relatives, :-) and we baked with real pumkin and squash. Yum. I then went into Chicago, downtown real Chicago to see my friend and her husband. I had such a good time there! The city at night is so much fun and beautiful. Don't be too shocked, but I know how people can like the city. I really like the water taxi, which we took to and from Shedd Aquarium, starting at Navy Pier the next day. It was interesting being around med students and people in the medical profession. Science is not really my thing, but it was cool to listen to them talk about it. Well, I really should go. Crazy week ahead. The semester will pretty much be nuts from here on out.

2 comments:

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Hey girly!!

How's it going? I remember the semester felt so long at this point! Hang in there...almost there!

Haven't heard from ya in a while. Loved all the pics from last weekend in the big city! Looked like fun. I haven't been up to visit since June, when I assisted them w/ moving in!

Hope to hear from you soon. Samuel is talking so much now--you'll crack up when you hear him! He still remembers "Benna"

meg

Rachel said...

Brenna!
I found your blog! It's Rachel. I hope you are well. I am in library school, and it is better than I thought it would be :-)
Perhaps if you are in the central IL area for the holidays, we could catch up in person.
~Rachel