Thursday, November 1, 2007

Well...

I am insanely busy right now. Snowed under, trying to keep my head above water, add in your own weather cliche. It will all get done. I'm not quite sure how, but it will. It always does. Sorry that I haven't had time to load my pics.

I don't know why, but in this format, blogspot, I feel so much more prosaic rather than whimsical. So sad. Maybe it's because they don't have cool scripty fonts.

Today was gorgeous. I like the sun. Sunlight enhances happiness, nay, seems to produce happiness. Stimulates the endorphines and blood and they run around inside, leaping and turning cartwheels.

The annual McIntyre Halloween party was a success once again, though it got off to a slow start. The Justice League and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were there, and they were very funny. The Justice League (superheroes: Batman, Superman, Green Arrow, and Flash) even put on a skit, and I was a victim they saved from the "evil villain."

I randomly sing. Audibly. I'm kind of like grandpa Henry in that respect. I just sing when I'm happy, content, about to move on or bored or there's a lull. When Grandpa had Alzheimer's, and he'd start to sing, we knew he'd soon be off, toodling along in his wheelchair.

This is the month of Thanksgiving! And I can't wait!

No comments: