Saturday, November 3, 2007

As Promised

OK, the order of these is a little off. Oh well. Playing with reflections.



I like this picture of Krista and George. :-) He is giving a thumbs up, I think.


George took so many pictures of Jess and I, trying to get the city lights in the reflection. This one turned out the best. The city at night was so much fun!


Jess and I at Navy Pier. Krista, George, Jess, Walid, and I went to Shedd Aquarium and took the water taxi, which was so much fun. Us girls walked around downtown and went to Navy Pier before we met the guys and went to the Aquarium. I had never been to Navy Pier before.


Us in "the bean." It's that cool architectural, reflection piece in downtown Chicago that everyone gets pictures of. That is where most of my pictures come from, actually. :-) I'm a tourist. This picture was actually supposed to be first. :-)

Fall break was so much fun! I need to take more pictures. :-) I'm kind of bad about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenn,

Good pictures! :) That was a fun weekend. We have the ultrasound in less than an hour!! Can't wait!

Hope to see you over Christmas.

~K