Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Done!

I am finished. Finally finished. El fin. No more. Done. With student teaching! Caloo calay, no work today. I finished with grading and am done. Free at last, free at last. It is such a wonderful feeling. This has been a rough semester, but I am now done and I do not have finals. I think that I will sub during finals, however, as there isn't anything much else to do.

I will be working in the library for an hour and a half today. I have not worked a regular shift in ever. Especially not during a week day.

Steve was nice and let me eat lunch today even though he had already put my sack lunch through. He understood.

It's kind of weird not being in on the finals frenzy. Everyone is stressed and burned out and I am winding down and rejuvenating. I do not feel guilty though. I have had enough stress during the semester to make up for it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

grr I'm jealous! :)

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Yahoo! Isn't that a great feeling not to have a ton of things hanging over your head!

Samuel's sitting here w/ me, so he says hi. :)

Meg

Angy said...

Steve's nice - I might have made you sit outside and eat your lunch!