Friday, April 4, 2008

Peace

It has been so very peaceful here. It has been so nice to be home and away from everything. Home truly is a haven right now. Having nothing to do (except grading of course. Essays take a long time to grade. whew)

I love being able to wear cool outfits or comfortable outfits. Clothes that I cannot wear to school. Spring is coming. Seeping, peeking, poking. Springing.

Life is such a mix. A weird mix, usually. Good and bad and stress and peace and exuberance and mellowness and depression and giddiness and everything. Usually not in one day. But sometimes some of them.

Spring break is always hard to come back from. I kept thinking all day that it was Friday when it was really Thursday. Yes, I am writing this late at night. Yes, I should probably be in bed. Yes, my clock is on Eastern time.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I know what you mean about emotional overload. You´re in your last semester of undergrad...it´s a crazy time! Let me know if I can help in any way.I´m here for you (even from a different continent):

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Ahh! You were home and didn't come visit??? What's up w/ that? :) The boys would've loved to have played w/ you and I, of course, loved to chat w/ you. At the wedding, it was hectic and I didn't get to get many scoops from you. :) Well, call me when you're home for the summer. Love to get together w/ ya!

Meg

Angy said...

I love PEACE!
Glad to know you're finally starting to see things my way...
Welcome back!