Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm Workin' on a Buildin'

November is finally upon us. It's dreary gray and cold. Which is as it should be. We have had an unnaturally sunny November.

I have the whole day free, so I am planning on heading up to campus after lunch and working very hard on my project for my evaluations class. I am nervous and excited about this project, as I am doing "real" research, and it is rather different from my normal research papers. I'm praying that it goes well.

I was sick last weekend, and I am doing much better, but I am still feeling weary and low energy, which is frustrating. Especially since I want to go running but know that I shouldn't until I'm back to normal.

I'm going to the opera tomorrow night with my roomie and our neighbor. It's Die Fledermaus. I've never been to the opera, and I'm rather excited, especially for the opportunity to get dressed up and go out for the evening.

I wish I had more deep thoughts, but stress is not conducive to that right now.

Blessings.

No comments: