Saturday, November 6, 2010

Running and such musings

I was up at 5 AM this morning. Which is a ridiculous hour of the morning and should not be observed by being awake. At least not by me. But, I woke and rose to go to Indy and cheer for my friends running a half marathon. They were awesome, and I enjoyed being very loud and bouncing my voice off of the buildings. Now, I am contemplating signing up for the one in May. I am not really a runner and I will be busy next semester, but it may help me blow off steam and destress. Also, I'd like to say that I did it. Running 13.1 miles is quite the achievement.

I'm going over to a friend's house to work on a big project tonight. November will be full of me being very busy and working on my big projects. All semester projects are so hard for me, as my time management skills are less than stellar. I just need to work hard and not panic too much.

I made meatloaf wellington the other night. I really need to work on making meals for myself and eating better. The meatloaf wellington was very good though, and I'm not generally a fan of meatloaf. But, wrap it in croissants, and everything tastes better. :-)

Love and Blessings.

No comments: