Friday, May 9, 2008

In the process of turning a page

I should post, but not much to say. I'm in the process of cleaning my room, and I don't really want to, but I need to, as my parents and grandparents are coming for graduation. I am graduating tomorrow. It's rather depressing. It's not like high school where I was definitely ready to graduate. I just wanted to get out and move on. College, however, has been such a wonderful experience that I do not necessarily want to just get out and move on. Especially since I'm not really moving on, at least not physically. I think it will be a weird limbo type of stage next year. I won't be a student, but I'll still be around and interested in the same things students are.

It is absolutely gorgeous today. I have my blinds and a window open. There is a flowering dogwood outside my window and a Japanese maple.

Back to cleaning.

No comments: