Saturday, May 31, 2008

Coming Home

I'll be coming home soon, though I still have a ton of packing to do. I'll be home in the evening. The main thing to do is to prepare for the wedding next Saturday. I'm starting to stress about it, mainly because other people are stressing. But, I found out that I have a "violin solo," which was kind of a surprise. I have a song that I can do for it, though, and the bride OKed it. Whew.

Probably the best thing about this extra month here has been getting together with my friends. I'm excited about being here next year because I will be close enough to get together with my friends on a fairly regular basis. It will be a more central location. When I'm home, I'm so far away from everyone as I'm the furthest south out of our friend group. I got to meet families and pets and it was amazing.

Very tired. Not very coherent. Night.

No comments: