Monday, February 23, 2009

Sorry if the last post was confusing. I finally found a genre (albeit a small one) that interests me and makes me actually want to finish the book. I hadn't been able to get into a book for awhile. Anyway, the book I mentioned before was written by a public librarian, and she ranted about the people she met through the years with her job. I am reading another book written by a public librarian, but he is much nicer and much more balanced. He doesn't have an agenda, he just tells his stories. Much better.

I had a wonderful weekend with my parents, though I'm still catching up on sleep. That means this post is going to be short. :-)


And I cannot wait for this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's interesting that librarians have written books about their experience as librarians, but I guess it makes sense...