Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fricaseed Frogs and Eel Pie

I have a job interview at the public library in Bloomington. I'm really excited about it, especially as I was getting a little nervous about finding a job. It will be my first phone interview; I hope it goes well. It doesn't mean I'll get the job, but interviews and feedback are promising.

I had a good 4th of July with my family. It rained the entire day of the 4th, however, so we didn't get to see fireworks. It has been cooler too, which is nice. It doesn't feel like July, but I'm not complaining. :-) We played a trivia game, and I realized how many extra facts and trivia I have crammed into my head in this past year. So many things relate back to the coins and the history behind them. I am going to miss my job. I can't believe I only have about 3 weeks left. I'm done when the month is done.

This will be the first Wednesday that I haven't had Bible quiz practice in a long time. I had a lot of fun with the quizzers. I was the quotes coach, and I think those verses are going to stick with me. I hope. :-)

Well, I'm going to head home. TTFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck on your interview! I'm going to be in Arcola from July 31-August 3 so we should definitely hang out!!! :)

jessica said...

Yeah for your interview! A public library - sounds exciting. Hope it goes well.

Angy said...

Did you hear back about the job? I applied super-late (literally 4 minutes before they stopped accepting applications) and didn't get an interview.
Also, do you check your IU email often? There's an email about residence hall library jobs.