Friday, October 9, 2009

Cold, Wet, and Miserable, I Stumbled in to the Inn of Three Witches

Tale told by an Idiot, one of the Plays in May that I was in this past May.

It rained yesterday and is raining today. I had to trek across campus to work yesterday in the cold and the rain, and even though I have an umbrella, it is not very large, and my legs still got wet. I was feeling rather miserable, and then I thought of the quote that I put as the title, and it made me happy. Good people, good quotes, good memories.

Historically, I am extremely unproductive on Friday afternoons/evenings/nights. Today, however, that needs to change, as I have a substantial project, as well as other homework due on Monday, and other projects and things going on this weekend, that will hamper my ability to study. Like decorating a book cart. And attending a "barn bash" with people from church. I hope it doesn't rain on Saturday, as I'm really looking forward to a hayride and bonfire. I am also somewhat excited about the bookcart competition. I just hope I can get some help with it, and a large umbrella, or it will not be done.

I am basically going to crash after my night class on Monday, but I have to survive until then.

Also, my cold is almost gone, which is good. But I'm pretty sure the cold and rain is not good for it.

Blessings

1 comment:

Rachel said...

One of my boss' most frequent, and "famous" sayings is "YCDI!" (yick dee), you can do it! Hang in there, and let me know if I can help :)