Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hernando's Hideaway--Brave Combo

I am listening to Brave Combo, which, as you should know by now, is one of my favorite bands.

I should do a lot of work this evening. But, I am enjoying my lazy weekend. I have been having more of a social life, but not having any plans is nice too. Angy and I watched Hairspray last night. So much fun! Angy is now trying to use my enjoyment of that movie as leverage to get me to watch High School Musical. We'll have to see about that. I admit that I am prejudiced against it.

I am looking forward to having a real job and no classes, but I am also enjoying where I am right now. I had a good year last year, but I am willing to trade off some of my free time from last year for friends, a social life, and cultural opportunities. I may go to an art show on Friday with people from my group in management class, but I'm not sure yet. It could be cool.

TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you not seen HSM? how did that happen? ;)