Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A quick post before I finish my paper that is due tomorrow. I only have about 2 pages left, so it shouldn't be too bad, but it is such a fluffy, dull paper. It's supposed to be 8 pages, but the prompt does not support the length. So, I am being verbose.

I had tea today that tastes like rendezvousing (mountain man reenacting) with my grandpa. It tastes like woodsmoke, and a log cabin heated by a fireplace.

My Yorkshire pudding turned out well, though it was slightly over done. The meat in the middle gets a little dry, so I doused the leftovers with worcestershire sauce. Mmm. Good English food. Sticks to your ribs.

I'm such a fan girl. I was up early this morning and was one of the first commenters on the Stuff Christians Like post today. And...Jon Acuff commented on my comment! Oh happy day!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Man, now I want Yorkshire pudding and tea... : )