Sunday, February 14, 2010

Winter

I am feeling somewhat overwhelmed and apathetic, which is not a good combination. There are so many things that I need to do, taxes, apply for scholarships, think about going to conferences, career days, library group meetings, and the regular classes, homework, work, and volunteering. I also don't want to do most of it. I also need to set up an appointment for new glasses, as my current lenses are cracking. So goes life.

It's funny how the seasons affect one. I like winter, but it wears on me.

I really should do homework, but I really don't want to. I also need to set up an appointment to get help with my taxes. Bleagh.

I did have a good time last night as well as Friday. Last night I visited my friend of the same name and we watched episodes of the Love Boat. Oh 70s cheese TV, how you amuse me. :-) We had a good time laughing at it. One thing I didn't realize about that show though is all the guest stars. They had many of the big names of the era on that show. Jim Nabors, Suzanne Somers, the Jeffersons, Scott Baio (Chachi), John Ritter, Jaclyn Smith, and others. Good times. :-)

Friday one of my friends invited me to a party with other people in the program, and Angy and I tagged along, so I guess we didn't technically crash the party. :-) It was fun, though I didn't know many of the people there. I did see a few people that I don't normally see around, so that was fun.

Life is going well, but it is generally characterized by the winter blahs. I'm looking forward to spring.

1 comment:

Invisible Man said...

I seriously cannot wait for spring to come!