Monday, February 22, 2010

Yorkshire Pudding

I am making Yorkshire pudding right now, and it smells so good! It's relatively simple to make, but it hasn't finished cooking yet. I hope it turns out. It's so fun to watch it rise and poof. :-)

I have a lot to accomplish in the next few days/week. And, I really blew off the weekend homework-wise, which was not good in regards to school work, but kind of good for my well being.

I hope to get a lot accomplished this afternoon and evening before salsa dancing tonight. Salsa is so much fun and quite the work out. Also, last week was much more even with girl to guy ratio, which was nice.

On Friday, Angy and I went over to a couple's apartment and hung out with friends and watched Firefly and the Olympics. I am now addicted to Firefly. It's pretty brilliant. We are going to get together every other week and watch it, but I don't want to have to wait that long! :-)

I am also really looking forward to game night this Friday with the 20-somethings Sunday school. Sunday school feels like it is starting to mesh and come together more. We are starting to be more comfortable and familiar with each other, and I'm hoping to get to know people better on Friday. I think they've planned Bunco and icebreaker games. :-)

I need to go. Get things accomplished.

No comments: