Friday, September 5, 2008

Count Your Blessings, Name Them One by One

Reasons why I'm glad that I'm here:

1. The snack bar now has fried mushrooms.
2. They are doing the Messiah this December.
3. Aquila, Shakespeare theater, is doing TWO shows: The Iliad and A Comedy of Errors.
4. I have found an very good mechanic place.
5. Little brother dog: the Bean.

1. My church family.
2. Ministry and worship at church.
3. Close proximity to friends.
4. My job.
5. My co-workers and employer.

These not necessarily in order. But I am very excited that fried mushrooms are finally at the snack bar. I asked about them all last year, and now they're here! And they are very good.

1 comment:

Invisible Man said...

Mmmm, those sound really good. If I stop by the dale this fall, I'll have to try them out!