Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Faith, Hope, Love

I want to go to IU! I am getting very excited. It's the little things. They sent me an info packet, and included in the packet was a postcard. With flowering trees in a dense fog. Also, they have a world music festival every year. And the student archives group teaches elementary and jr. high students how to use primary sources. They also have a great rare books and special collections program. I will also join the ranks of the expatriots from my alma mater. The biggest draw, however, is the personal interaction and friends. People are the most important. Now I know where I want to go, here's hoping I get to go.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

This is exactly how I felt two years ago. I still feel the same love for IU...possibly more (though for different reasons than you)

Anonymous said...

yay! it's DEFINITELY the little things like that that matter in such a decision. good luck!! :)