Friday, April 24, 2009

Sunshine is a ridiculous name for a bagel.

I am posting from my future institution of higher education, and it is absolutely gorgeous down here! They have leaves, and red buds and flowering trees, and chlorophyll filled grass. It is also the Little 500 weekend, but it's not too bad so far. I didn't realize that I picked this weekend to come down. I looked at 3 apartments today. It is a daunting task, as there is such an abundance of places. I feel like I'm limiting myself, but I also don't feel like just going to random places willy nilly. The places I looked at were all recommended, so that is good.


I am in the music library listening to Beethoven's 5th Symphony. I had the 3rd movement going through my head earlier. Victry is mine, victry is mine... :-)

Now I'm listening to Elgar.

I'm getting excited about this fall. I realized that part of the post-school difficulty might be because I have been a student my entire life, excepting the first six years and now the past one year. It is difficult to all of a sudden be an adult when school is all you've known. I think that I'm looking forward to school again, though it will be hard to be back on the "I always have something to do that is hanging over my head" sometimes followed with the "but I'm going to ignore it for now and have a life." Don't worry, it always gets done. :-) I am mainly looking forward to being back in a community of peers and having friends in the same vicinity. I'm going to miss my work and church families though. Everything is mixed and bittersweet.

P.S. The title theme is quotes from the one act plays.

No comments: