Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baseball: The Great American Pastime



Baseball is the one sport that I like and care to follow, and I have been blessed with the opportunity to go to three games so far this year. (1 with family, 2 with friends.) The first two pictures were taken at the Tigers/Cubs game, and the last was taken at the Mudhens' game.

Sorry, no pictures of the Chiefs' game.

P.S. The Mudhens and Chiefs are minor league teams. I like minor league ball just as much as major league play for the ballgame experience, though I follow the Cubs and not the up and comers in the minors.

5 comments:

Emily J said...

Awwww, my parents used to take me to Mud Hens games when I was a kid!!! We went on my birthday one year and they flashed "Happy Birthday Emily" on the scoreboard!

Kara said...

I know you don't have cell service in Oakland but I really want you to call me if you have time, I know you are very busy with the move and all.

jessica said...

Wow, I just realized I wore the same shirt to both games. It must be my lucky baseball shirt.

Ancient Aunt said...

Nice pictures. Glad you had such a fun time!

Tessa said...

Good pics!!!