Monday, November 23, 2009

Brilliant

I am so ready for a break. Case in point. I work two morning shifts, and my Monday morning shift is atypical, as I have class until 9:15. So, I work 9:30-2:30 while most morning shifts are 9-2. Today, I finished my duties per normal, signed out, and realized when I was almost back on campus that I should still be working. I skipped out on the last half hour of work! So, I had to turn around and go back to work and explain to my supervisor what I just did. Yeah... I'm going to make up the extra half hour tomorrow, as I don't have any classes.

So, after class tonight, no more classes until next Monday! Woohoo! I do have work though. But I like work, so that's not really a bad thing. I am looking forward to my four day weekend though. Lots of homework to do, but it will get done. It always does.

No comments: