Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another scintillating post about my academic endeavors

Research paper finished: check. I'm feeling ok about the paper. It's really different for me, as I'm used to history papers and using a ton of written sources. I do have a decent amount of sources, but I only used 3 articles. The other was personal knowledge and personal contacts. Hopefully I didn't plagiarize, but a lot of it seems like common knowledge and my own know-how.

Now, I just have a rather evil paper left, due Thursday, currently not started. But, I have fun things to look forward to this weekend. Salsa fiesta and video games with neighbors. Just have to get there.

Things are starting to fall into place. I'm starting to hear back from places and things that I applied for. I still haven't heard in regards to some major things, but I know that it will all work out. I just have to keep going.

I'm not especially tired, but I'm going to try to catch an extra hour of sleep before I officially start my day.

1 comment:

Tessa said...

evil paper (insert ominous music)...

You shall prevail!