Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Jazz and Poetry Month

April is the cruelest month. I am getting sick, and I should be in bed. But, I am not. I will be soon.

I was looking at pictures someone posted from the dale. I became nostalgic. They are currently at the dale, and I did not really know the girl who posted them, but they are so typically H-dale and remind me of the good times and friends. And I miss it. It really is the people. But, when I think like this, I have to remind myself that things were not perfect. Senior year was especially hard. I have guy friends again. And I still have my awesome girl friends. And I'm rather social and learning things. God is good.

I am officially going to RBMS in June. I registered. So, even if I do not get a scholarship, I'm going to do my best to go. Now I need to look into tickets. I signed up for a workshop the day before it really gets going, so I will probably need to be there before other people who are going and may not be able to catch a ride. Flying is a lot more expensive, but it is easier and faster. Flying still makes me nervous, but I survived before; I should be able to do it again. But, who knows. Maybe I'll find someone to ride with. Hopefully I can find someone to share lodging with. I will probably end up in the dorms, as they are cheaper, but I'm used to dorms. I lived in a freshman dorm for 4 years. :-)

Remember Holy Week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon!