Sunday, April 18, 2010

O Glorious Weekend

The title about says it all. I have had a wonderful, social, relaxing, fun, refreshing weekend. *contented sigh* The fiesta on Friday was a lot of fun. I am not in the dale any more, and for once that is a good thing. :-) There was a live band, so it was loud, but the music was so infectious. It just made you want to move and want to really get into the dance. I also had a good amount of dances, and even learned a new style, which was a lot of fun, while using my very rusty cha cha skills as well. I'm hoping to continue with salsa over the summer. It's been a lot of fun, and it would be a good opportunity to stay social and to get out and DANCE! :-)

Yesterday was a bit more low key. I went to a birthday get together and was able to see people from small group that I haven't seen in a long time, as I have to work during Bible study this semester. Then, we played Mario Kart with the neighbor boys. Lots of fun, though Angy said my driving was making her a bit carsick and she couldn't watch my screen any more. :-) I lamented one time that I was so far behind, and one of the guys said, "Yeah, but you've covered more territory." Ha, yeah... :-)

Then, I went out to lunch with people from the 20 somethings group today. That was good too, though I'm not super close with anyone from that group yet. It's nice to hang out, but I'm not close friends yet. And may never be, but that's ok.

I hope everything is going well with you all as well. I have 3 take home finals on the horizon, but for now, I am enjoying the moment. :-)

Blessings

No comments: