Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And I Helped

For all my libertarian friends out there, Ron Paul is going to be on campus in October. I think I'm going to go hear him, as I'm interested in knowing a bit more about him and his ideas/stance on things. I'm pretty sure I won't agree with him on everything, but probably on some things. I also feel a bit responsible, as I signed the petition for him to come. Last year at the bus stop, a guy asked if I'd be willing to sign the petition. I almost didn't, but I changed my mind. This campus is so liberal; bring on the exchange of ideas!

I'm going to the conservatory tonight. I went on a tour of campus with the archives group on Friday, and when we stopped at the observatory, there was a guy there who invited us to go up and check it out. So cool! It's an old reflecting telescope, and it still works very well, I'm told. So, stargazing tonight. They have community stargazing every Wednesday, so I decided to check it out after work tonight.

1 comment:

Ancient Aunt said...

Enjoy your stargazing! We had the opportunity once to look through the telescope at Northwestern University. Wow! There are so many wonders to enjoy in God's universe!
Love, your Ancient Aunt