Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Proletariat Day

Or in my case, Happy Unproletariat Day. My university does not believe in giving us Labor Day off. Though they supposedly will next year, but that will not help me.

I am exhausted right now, and we are waiting for pizza. And watching Gilmore Girls.

My roomie and I went to Bollywood Dancefit on Saturday. It was so much fun! I definitely want to keep going. I'm stiff and a bit sore, but not as much as I thought I'd be. I love dancing, and I'm hoping to pick up fun moves. Maybe learn the snake dance from Bride and Prejudice. :-)

I wore mascara today. I am getting girlier as I'm getting older. I'm really kind of clueless when it comes to make-up. I'm thinking of trying eye shadow, but I touch my eyes too much. I know it would smudge like crazy.

Not much to report.

2 comments:

Thalasas Nymphe said...

Oh, I know...I sometimes (and I do mean sometimes) think I should wear makeup to school, but then I forget and rub my face.

Maybe I'll get better with practice.

Rachel said...

I would recommend liquid eyeshadow. It takes a little more practice to apply, but it doesn't smudge and lasts all day without re-application.