Thursday, August 7, 2008

So far...

It is raining really hard right now. Maybe the grass will get green and soft again. Dry prickly grass is not pleasant.

It's hard to believe that tomorrow is Friday. It has gone by so fast. Ugh, cliche. There is some adjusting to do, but I think that it will be fine, even though it is a computer job. I sit and research coins all day, but it's actually very interesting. I'm learning, which I like to do. And soon all I'll be able to talk about is coins. At least it's better than talking about Burger King all the time. :-) Coins are more interesting than you may think. There is so much history attached to them.

My car needs new spark plugs and maybe new wires. Ugh! I have new wires, but the old spark plugs may have ruined them. I'm not pleased, and I need to get it fixed so I can travel this weekend. It should get done tomorrow while I'm at work. I hope the wires are still good.

I ordered a book in Russian today. It has some information that I would like, but unfortunately, I cannot read Russian. So, hopefully some of it is in English. Also, I miss my German major friends. I wish that they could translate things for me. :-)

The steam is swirling off the asphalt and the sun is bright orange, sparkling off the leftover rain, shining among the trees.

No comments: