Monday, January 12, 2009

Heffalumps and Woozles

I'm a little annoyed, because no matter how hard I try, my standards of cleanliness will never match those of my landlady. I try, but it's just not good enough. We have very different personalities, and we get along well, but I know that my level of cleanliness and orderliness annoys her.

UI grad app. is going to be turned in today. Hooray. Only 1 left. Sigh. I know, I string this out way too long.

I'm really looking forward to my visit to IU in a few weeks. It will be so good to see my friend again and check out the campus. I really want to go to IU and I haven't even visited. :-) Hopefully the visit simply confirms my ideas. Also, Bloomington hosts a world music festival every year!

Winter doldrums.

I played "Come Thou Fount" for church, both services, yesterday. I liked attending both services. Pastor Dave preached as Pastor Keith had been gone all week, and he did a very good job. It was on fruit producing repentance, and it was a good reminder. Also, he showed a video of the "Come Thou Fount" story, and it completely caught me off guard and touched me. It was amazing how a song I chose a couple months ago would tie in and be used so well.

I have been told that I have too much food in the house. Oh bother. Freezer's need space to breathe, I guess.

1 comment:

jessica said...

Whoops. I guess I don't let my freezer breathe either. I just filled it again with more food. I don't think I live up to her standards of cleanliness. We could start a club.