Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Til Later

I have much that I'd like to post about, but whenever I have the time, I can't think of anything.

I'm going to have dinner with Sally and Richard and other people from church on Saturday. Saturday is "Dinner for 7," which is a potluck style dinner at someone's house for fellowship and to get to know people that you don't normally talk to. It used to be "Dinner for 6," but they had a lack of single people, so they made it an odd number. Ha. :-) I'm so glad Sally and Richard are the hosts. They are the sweetest couple.

Last Saturday we switched from cable to dish because it was a better deal for TV, phone, and Internet. I am, however, very upset, because the new service does not include WGN. No Cubs games! I am not happy. I get the horse racing channel and the tennis channel and a ton of shopping and sports channels, but I am in Tiger territory. I'll get all the Tiger games and none of the Cubs games. I am not happy.

I am too tired to make a better post. Sorry.

No comments: