Saturday, March 6, 2010

Connections

I am officially a part of the community. While waiting to check out at Kroger I saw my computer professor from last semester, a coworker, two girls from Sunday school, and another lady from work. All at basically the same time. I am officially connected.

I also found out what happens if you forget to put baking soda in your cookies. They don't expand. They still taste ok, but I'm not going to bring them to girls night. Speaking of which, I need to head out to that.

Blessings.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

YAY! This is so uplifting!
Next time we get together (soon, I hope?), I want to share some music from a concert I went to last night. She's not a Christian singer (though she is Quaker), per see, but I found her work very moving spiritually. Hope you're well :)

Anonymous said...

oh, dear Brenna, you sound like Leah in the kitchen. At least your cookies were edible. More than we can say for some of Leah's concoctions. Ha.

Eva and Isaac were missing you the other day. They said, "How come we never see Brenna anymore?" Call us next time you are in town and we can all have coffee...or whatever you drink.

Love and prayers,
Mary