Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bedtime Stories is really cute. It's a funny, wholesome movie, and I loved the part where the main character refuses to read "Rainbow the Alligator Saves the Wetlands." :-) I don't think I've seen a movie in theaters since Hancock. I think I saw Wall-e before that. Oh, Pixar is coming out with another movie. It looks a bit like Danny Deckchair (though I've never seen Danny Deckchair). This old curmugeon airlifts his house with a ton of balloons and a little boyscout is trapped on his porch. I'll probably see it because it's Pixar and I really like Pixar's movies. Oh, they are also coming out with a sequel to Night at the Museum. I am excited about that. I love all the history. Especially the little miniature cowboys and Romans.

I have a very relaxed morning and afternoon today, and it is wonderful. I'm heading to a friend's house to celebrate the New Year, which I'm looking forward to.

I'm going to make wassail tonight. Wassail is a family tradition for Christmas and New Years. It has cranberry and apple juice, a clove studded orange, and cinnamon sticks. You heat it in a crock pot and serve it hot. So good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so are you in IL or MI? I was thinking of making a trip to HC next week...