Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all. I will not be able to post for awhile, as I am going into the no wireless zone. :-) I am a bit nervous about driving tomorrow, as it is a busy travel day and the weather is iffy. I liked snow a lot better when I didn't have to drive in it so much. I'm very excited to see family and friends again. I realized that this is the first holiday that I have not spent preparing for with my family. I also realized that it will be the first time that I will not be there for my brother's birthday in January. :-(

I still have a lot left to do, so I'm going to catch some Zs and get up early to finish it all. I can't wait for break and to relax. :-)

P.S. I am going to miss the Christmas carols at work. I enjoyed all the different CDs and songs. Especially the Muppets Christmas. :-)

No comments: