Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Moderation

Last spring, I received a comment on my blog, and after following the links to see who commented, I was taken to a site that tried to scan my computer, saying I had a virus or spyware. Scared that I really did have those things, I took my computer to ITS, and they checked it out and my computer was clean. This incident, however, caused me to enable comment moderation, as I'm sure you know if you've tried to comment. :-) I'm still relatively new at this and a bit wary, so if I am unsure of who someone is, I am more likely to screen the comments. Comments are most certainly welcome though, as it is dull without feedback.

I'm going to see Bedtime Stories tonight. I realized that I kind of like some of Adam Sandler's movies, and this one looks very cute. "It started raining gumballs." :-)

I love two day weeks. Hooray for holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really want to see that movie too, it looks so cute!

p.s. I may be in H-dale sometime next week...