Monday, December 29, 2008

Resolutions

I have truly entered grown up land. I am considering New Year's resolutions, and one of them includes exercising at the "gym" more. Sigh. I also came across an interesting resolution as I was reading Boundless today. One poster decided to read more books this year, and I think that I would like to adopt that resolution as well. I have been slacking when it comes to reading, and I would like to get in the groove again. However, it would be more fun if I had people to share this resolution with. I found a website called goodreads.com, and it is kind of like facebook for book lovers. You choose books you have read, are reading, and want to read, and you can write reviews and see what your friends are reading or recommend and join discussion groups. Does anyone know anything about it? It looks really interesting.

1 comment:

Emily J said...

Thank you for the book!!!