Saturday, December 20, 2008

Today I...

Decided that my favorite time to go to Wal Mart is 9 PM on a Friday or Saturday night.

Got lost in Jackson. Jackson is like Decatur. I was not comfortable there, and ended up going home without finding the mall. Oh well.

Saw a car get pulled over while I was stopped at a red light. The police car was marked, but did not have a light bar on top. Tricky! It had lights on the sides and inside that went on. I don't like that. I like police cars with the big light bar on top. That's how I identify them. :-) I've seen some with a thin, flatter light bar, and those are tricky too, as they almost look like a sunroof.

Discovered Faerie Tale Theater. They are new at the library, and though the acting and special effects aren't that good, I really like them. They are funny and stay pretty true to the real fairy tales, not the Disney versions. I watched Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, The Boy Who Left Home to Find Out About the Shivers, and The Twelve Princesses, which was actually the Six Princesses. Ha. They actually had some big name actors and actresses in them. Susan Sarandon was Beauty and Angelica Huston was her sister, Vanessa Redgrave was the wicked queen in Snow White, and Vincent Price was the magic mirror. The mirror was great! :-) Robin Williams and Christopher Reeves are also in some of the others, but I'm not sure which ones. I think Robin Williams is the frog prince. I think I'm hooked. :-)

Bought Legally Blonde. I really like that movie for some reason, and I now have the full version. I'm tired of the TV versions.

Discovered that as the holiday season has progressed, I've become less cheery about it. It really can wear on you, which is so sad.

Tried to be a better housekeeper. A slow work in progress, but I'm trying.

No comments: